International Hospitality Management.
Intake Dates: January 2018 – March 2018 – September 2018 – November 2018
Foundation Programme –One Year Duration and it is for holders of a Bachelor Degree from another subject to make them eligible for a direct entry into the MBA Programme.
Bachelor Degree – Three Years Duration and available to all applicants with a Higher Secondary Level qualification from their country.
MBA Degree – Two Years duration and available to applicants with a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, or with the Foundation Programme. A one-year work experience is also a must in a Luxury Hotel.
Other Entry Requirements
- IELTS 5.0 for Bachelor and Foundation and 5.5 for MBA and English proficiency and one reference Letter from Last institute/university attended.
- 500 words SoP; Skype Interview; Payment of appropriate fee
- Best European Qualification in International Hospitality Management
- All courses are available in English and in Lyon Campus also in French
- High Employment Rate after completion
- 6 months of paid internship every year during the course in top hotels
- 250 euros per year administration fee; 300 euros once for Uniform Kit and Books
Tuition Fee Lyon Campus
- Bachelor Degree – 9,500 euros /year
- Foundation – 10,500 euros (one year course)
- MBA – 10,500 euros/year (two years course)
Tuition Fee Geneva Campus
- Bachelor Degree – 20,000 euros/year approx.
- Foundation – 20,000 euros/year approx.
- Fee is dependent on exchange rate applicable on payment day for Swiss Frank vs Euro